Sunday, November 28, 2010

P.S. I LOVE these movie set designs

 Two of my my favorite things are movies and design. So looking at movie set designs makes me as happy as baker looking through a brand new cake recipe book. Also, I am constantly brainstorming what I want my future living places to look like. Here are some of my absolute favorites:

Because I Said So
I love the "lived in" feel of this space
I loveeee the exposed brick!!
Probably one of the coolest apartment kitchens I have ever seen.
I love the chalkboard fridge, the storage on the back wall, and the lockers (so fun!)
These photos are from the Bandelle blog and I am obsessed with them!!!

 Failure to Launch

P.S. I Love You

This is one of my favorite apartments. Even though it is clearly small, it has SO much personality!

 It's Complicated

 GORGEOUS kitchen!
I eventually want a home that looks like this 
 I know this is really random, but I love the floors! 
Comfy and Classy :)

The Holiday
(LA home)
The lamps in the kitchen are SO creative! Love it!
(England home)
This room is so plain and simple, but it is so beautiful and elegant at the same time! I love the bed frame!

No comments:

Post a Comment